Buying a property in Spain – What? How? When? Where? These are the first questions that arise when beginning the process of a property purchase. Here you are given two possibilities: You can inform yourself via the internet, search for objects and make the selection. Most of the time this works well, however leaves several questions unanswered: With which agency do I work with? Do I only choose one or more agencies? Should it be a Spanish or English agency?
Therefore, we advise the other option: Travelling to Spain in order to visit the area yourself and consulting a trustworthy real estate agent to view some properties. Be careful to not do all of this on your own and let us assist you to avoid unexpected problems. For example, do all homeowners state yes to the question whether all the documents are official and only later when you will be unpleasantly surprised at the notary. Are you fluent in Spanish? If not, choose someone who speaks your language, after all you are about to spend a lot of money in a foreign country. But also, questions like will you work with more than one real-estate agent must be thought of. This is time consuming, especially when you must start explaining your wishes and preferences again at every agency, which could lead to you easily losing grip and view the same houses repeatedly. We advise you to select us at CasaLasDunas as an English speaking real estate agent in an early stage of the process and make the correct agreements along the way.
How does CasaLasDunas work
- Your requests through email will be answered fast and personally by us. We will send you further information and extra photos of the properties that you have selected on our website.
- Through our search form, you can send us your personal preferences and choices.
- We will gladly make an appointment with you to meet us personally in our office.
- If you decide to work with us, we will first talk about the location! Where would you like to live? Besides this there is the financial point and what type of property suits you best.
- Next, we will agree on how many properties you wish to view per day depending on your availability.
- When you have found the right property, you must sign a reservation contract, which come with costs of min. €3000. In this contract there is a conditional clause stating that if the property does not meet the necessary registration requirements, you will get a full refund.
- We will gladly invest our time to search for your dream home. Even if you find a property yourself, we can contact the owner or the real estate agency for you and start the necessary investigation.
- If you have not made a decision yet after your viewing trip, we will keep you informed on current and new offers and continue searching for your dream house as well as assist you with your next visit to Spain.
- We want you to make the right decision in your own time without any pressure from our side.
- Once the deal is made, we will talk about the fiscal obligations, insurances and everything that comes with the property purchase.
Do you like our way of working? Then CasaLasDunas is your real estate agency for your dream house in Spain. Here you can contact us.