Which constructions are available for mortgage?
There are various constructions available for a mortgage – both new and existing properties. On this page we will regularly update our information regarding financing of a property at the Costa Blanca.
Is financing possible for you?
Other than the Dutch banks foe examples, which do not accept mortgages on a house abroad, are Spanish banks often willing to help non-residents to achieve their own Spanish dream. This means that you do not have to live in Spain and be a permanent resident here in order to qualify for a mortgage.
Assistance within the process by our Gestor
A so-called Gestor will request the Spanish tax number and handle your other interests. This includes local tax returns, mail and other ongoing matters. Although this service comes with some (small) costs, it certainly assured you that everything is handled accordingly and officially by a spanish speaking person, who will act in your interest.
What can Spain Brokers offer you?
- Financing up to 70% of the property valuation value.*
- Complete guidance of your application in English.
- A good interest rate, comparable to that of English banks.
- A quick handling.
* If you already have a home, funding could also be possible!
How does it work?
- Contact us and we will see whether we can help you with a mortgage.
- We make an appointment in Torrevieja or Guardamar with a Spanish bank.
- Once in Spain you directly request a Spanish tax number.
- After the conversation with the bank, the property is valued.
- The notary is responsible for the official handling.
What else should you discuss and take with you?
- As much proof of income (payslips over the last three months, balance, etc.)
- Tax deductions.
Want to know more?
Other details regarding mortgages, the selling process with us, our business or spain generally can be read upon in our brochures.